Research Associate (Digital Political Campaigns in Asia)
This is a 11 months full-time position based in Singapore.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- assist with the data analysis and developing models
- crawling and scrapping publicly available data online
- provide admin and research support to the project
- conduct literature reviews
- manage data of the project
- contribute to the development of scientific papers and the dissemination of the study findings.
The anticipated start date is 10 July 2023, subject to budget approval.
Successful candidates must have a
- Masters Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Social Science, Communications or a closely affiliated discipline
- Proficient in computational and quantitative research methods and analysis
- Proficient in network analysis or/and NLP
- Good project management skills, demonstrated good writing and communication skills
How to Apply?
Interested candidates are required to submit the following documents:
- Latest Full CV, including academic and employment history, scholarships and awards received, degrees obtained, other study and research opportunities;
- Scanned copies of all academic certificates obtained.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: Arts & Social Sciences
Department : Communications And New Media
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 20164