Research Engineer (Civil and Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science)
- To carry out field sampling and laboratory analysis of water, including chemical and microbiological analyses
- To plan experiments and procurements related to the above
- To prepare reports and publications
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in civil and environmental Engineering, Environmental Science or equivalent
- Good experience in field sampling and lab analysis experience
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and in writing.
- Experience in producing reports and peer-reviewed publications.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: NUS Environmental Research Institute