Research Fellow (Data Centre / Thermal Management)
- Participate in the development of proposals or partnerships, which entail organising engagement sessions, as well as preparation of agreements and proposals.
- Participate in the development of whitepaper or standards on sustainable data centre operations.
- Participate in different work packages on development and demonstration of sustainable data centre cooling solutions
- Liaise with the operation team and external vendors, as well as internal stakeholders to manage the day-to-day operation of the facility.
- Provide administrative support to the Programme Directors, as well as the Executive Committee and Steering Committee.
- Drive the operation of the project consortium which includes liaison with the industry partners and execution of various initiatives championed by the consortium.
- Oversee the execution of programs to ensure projects are executed to meet targeted deliverables and coordinate the submission of progress reports and claim reports to the grantors.
- PhD in Mechanical Engineering or data centre operation related domain
- Master’s degree holders with relevant experience can be considered
- Domain knowledge and experience: familiar with the operation of a data centre or a research facility
- Possess good people and project management skills with effective communication writing acumen in technical proposals.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of individual and professional groups.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department : Mechanical Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 19712