- KHALIFA UNIVERSITY
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- 05 Jun 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 05 Jul 2023
- Job Type
- Professional Services, Student Services
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Assist with the delivery of Scholarship applications and selection activities in accordance with the processes, practices and guidelines.
- Prepare scholarship offers, prepare scholarships and payments, and process system reports and requests.
- Support the team in the delivery of services by responding to staff and student enquiries, assisting with collating data, preparing reports, and monitoring enrolment and progress as directed
- Implement External Sponsors policies and procedures related to student scholarship activities.
- Assist in the execution of the scholarship program based on guidelines form the Scholarship Specialist and Enrollment Director.
- Participate in the scholarship assessment process
- Provide External Sponsors with the list of admitted students to review eligibility for scholarship.
- Record the academic performance of scholarship students to assist External Sponsors in determining the eligibility of continued scholarship.
- Make a timely response to direct requests from individual applicants, parents, and counselors through phone, email, and assisting visitors to the office.
- Deliver an effective student scholarship service in a transparent manner.
- Maintain information databases on current students and background information, for the application and selection process
- Maintain and update all scholarship records accurately and promptly.
- Assist the Admissions team on students’ visa/sponsorship status.
- In conjunction with the scholarships Specialist, assist with the orientation for scholarship students
- Adhere to the University's information security and confidentiality policies and procedures, and report breaches or other security risks accordingly
- Coordinate with other departments to facilitate the accomplishment of tasks and responsibilities, as and when needed
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the Line Manager
- A Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- Expats: A minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
- UAE Nationals: A minimum of 0‐1 years of relevant experience
Should you require further assistance or if you face any issue with the online application, please feel to contact the Recruitment Team (email@example.com).
Primary Location: Khalifa University - Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job Type: Full-time