Auditor, Internal Audit
- Identify and acquire the necessary data from relevant source systems used by Internal Auditors to develop the data analytics needed to support the audit team.
- Work with Internal Audit team, IT, and stakeholders to outline data requirements, and obtaining the necessary accesses to acquire data and collaborate with Internal Audit teams for analytics.
- Attend the opening planning meetings with the Head of the Department / Section / Function under review.
- Participate in the preparation of the detailed internal audit work program to address the risks identified along with testing strategy.
- Implement the testing strategy to achieve the objectives of audit assignment.
- Perform testing of internal controls identified during the planning phase to the extent documented in the risk assessment. Conclude on the internal controls effectiveness.
- Use computer software that aids in performing analytical tests (CAATS).
- Identifie sufficient, factual, reliable, relevant and useful information to support test results.
- Prepare the results, recommendations, and conclusions of analytics.
- Document the work done during the understanding of the business of the Department / Section / Function under review.
- Assist in Identifing opportunities to leverage emerging technologies, such as data analytics, robotic process automation, and artificial intelligence, to enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of audit processes.
- Assist in collaborating with cross-functional teams to identify and assess the risks associated with digital transformation initiatives and develop appropriate mitigation strategies.
- Assist in esstablishing and maintaining strong partnerships with IT and other relevant departments to ensure a comprehensive understanding of the organization's digital landscape and its impact on the overall risk environment.
- Perform ad-hoc analytics requests.
- Document and confirm the issues raised and the management response.
- Prepare the Internal Audit Control exception sheet.
- Participate in the drafting of the Internal Audit report.
- Attend the closing meeting with the Head of the Department / Section / Function under review to discuss the issues raised and the proposed recommendations.
- conduct follow up audit assignments to ensure the implementation of corrective actions agreed in the report.
- Keep the E-Governance Portal updated with Audit activities as mandated.
- Adhere to the University's information security and confidentiality policies and procedures, and report breaches or other security risks accordingly
- Coordinate with other departments to facilitate the accomplishment of tasks and responsibilities, as and when needed
Perform any other tasks assigned by the Line Manager
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, IT or related field.
Expats: A minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
UAE Nationals: A minimum 2 years of relevant experience.
Should you require further assistance or if you face any issue with the online application, please feel to contact the Recruitment Team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Primary Location: Abu Dhabi UAE
Job Type: Full-time