Executive Assistant, School of Science and Engineering
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in School taught master programmes admission work, including enquiries and application processing.
- Assist in organizing or coordinating student affairs, such as course coordination and students emergency response.
- Provide support to programme promotion, including develop and manage the content particularly for programme website and WeChat posts and other documents when required.
- Provide administrative and Ad-hoc support to School taught master programme office and faculty as requested, especially internal financial works.
- Undertake other duties assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A Bachelor or above degree, overseas higher education background would be advantages;
- At least 1 year’s study abroad experience, or relevant experience on academic support in tertiary institutions preferred;
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, be familiar with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and social media tools (WeChat official accounts);
- The ability to work independently, show initiative and take full responsibility for completion of tasks;
- The capability of multi-tasking and sense of urgency;
- Good team player with strong organizational planning and interpersonal skills.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send full curriculum vitae together with copies of qualification documents, and at least three references by email to: email@example.com