Executive (Application Developer)
Learning Technology and Services
Android and Java developer Job Description
This position will be part of the learning application team that is responsible for all stages of planning, designing, developing, testing, deploying and maintaining of education applications across various platforms.
- Design, implement, deploy and support Android applications in both Java and Kotlin language.
- Design, implement, deploy and support Java EE web applications and web services for mobile access.
- Design, maintain and support databases and servers.
- Manage projects timeline and keep proper documentation.
- Work with other departments or vendors for any project specific requirements.
- Participate in university-wide events
- Degree in computer science / IT or equivalent with at least 2 years of relevant working experience.
- Strong in Android development and have completed at least 1 Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) experience.
- Experience in Java EE development.
- Excellent Object Oriented Programming skills in Java and Kotlin.
- Good optimisation and debugging skills
- Able to integrating third party API and social media API.
- Proficient in XML, SOAP & JSON.
- Create and design responsive web pages.
- Experience in AWS is an added advantage.