Senior Officer, Student Services
Student Services Job Description
The Student Services (SS) Department would like to invite individuals who has a passion for Customer Service to apply for this role. The shortlisted candidate will be supporting the department in delivering efficient and effective services to our students via 3 contact channels (i.e. phone calls, emails and walk-ins).
- Handle and ensure student enquiries and feedback received via phone calls, emails and walk-ins at the Student Services counter are attended to and resolved within the Service Level Agreement.
- Work with various departments and schools to provide guidance and advice on programmes to students, and to assist on students’ requests.
- Maintain the Student Portal and ensuring information are up to date.
- Provide administrative support (i.e., stationeries requisition, department roster, prepare statistics and report, etc), and facilitate events and activities support.
- Assist with University-wide activities support.
- Degree in any discipline (Diploma holders with relevant customer service experience will also be considered)
- At least 1 year working experience.
- Call centre experience will be an advantage.
- Mature, meticulous and possesses a high level of discretion and integrity.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to commit in overtime work (up to 9.30pm) when required and during Peak periods of the University calendar.