Quality Control Officer, (Quality and Sustainability)
Quality Control Officer - Quality and Sustainability
Quality Control Officer is responsible to perform duties involving gathering, analyzing data and works with the team to establish management plans, procedures, quality standards and to monitor these against agreed targets.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assist the line manager to achieve the strategical initiatives and goals of the division
- Assist with determining, negotiating and agreeing on in-house quality procedures, standards and
- Assist to implementing the management systems for quality controls and service assurance to
- attain customer excellence and high quality of services.
- Assist to implementing Integrated management systems IMS & related ISO standards and
- practices within the department operations.
- Liaison with inter-department to establish management plan, business process, work methods,
- standard operating procedures and all other related documentations.
- Conduct Quality Assurance \ Facility Audit and establish continual improvement plan in
- operational performance.
- Assist to implementing balance-scorecard \ performance management system to measure the
- service quality.
- Assist with continuous improvement in department processes, service performance SLA & KPIs
- Assist to implementing project Management principles and methodologies for effective PMO
- Assist to adopting sustainable initiatives within the operations and identify opportunities for
- energy optimization.
- Solve moderately complex problems; take a new perspective using existing solutions. Work
- independently and collaboratively with others.
- Work closely with the line manager and interdepartmental heads to resolve open issues resulting
- from department activities.
- Assist in the preparation of management reports and conduct stakeholder meetings to present the
- results & action plan.
- Ensure adherence to the University's information security policies and procedures, and report
- breaches or other security risks accordingly
- Ensure coordination with other departments to facilitate the accomplishment of tasks and
- responsibilities, as and when needed
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the Line Manager \ Vice President
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Quality or Business Excellence related field.
- Expats: A minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
- UAE Nationals: A minimum of 0-1 years of relevant experience
Should you require further assistance or if you face any issue with the online application, please feel to contact the Recruitment Team (email@example.com).
Primary Location: Abu Dhabi UAE
Job Type: Full-time