- Full time, 12 month fixed-term opportunity (with possibility of extension)
- Key role supporting the Digital Performance team during an exciting period of growth
- Base Salary range $100,032 to $108,979 + 17% superannuation
About the opportunity
We are in a period of exciting development within our Digital Performance team, striving to achieve an integrated uplift in performance, optimisation, and personalisation across the University websites.
In this role you will work as part of a project team to uplift the website design to support the implementation of consistent and personalised experiences for all University audiences. Your key responsibilities will be to:
- work alongside UX designers and other digital team members to ensure content on the University's web platform is optimised to meet user needs and supports Marketing and Communications objectives
- design and develop recommendations for information architecture, messaging hierarchies, content structure, and user interfaces on both new and existing websites
- ensure that the design of the content on the University's priority websites is audience-driven, optimised for performance (both SEO and UX) and informed by data and analytics
- conduct research and competitor analysis to ensure we're structuring content in the best way, and provide recommendations for necessary changes to the information architecture of the website
- use Adobe Analytics reporting to recommend and implement measures to optimise content design across the platform
- migrate content to new website components and develop guidelines for best practice use of these components for the AEM author community.
- demonstrated experience designing, creating and evaluating website content for different audiences and channels, based on user behaviour and objectives
- experience and understanding of audience user-journeys, content design and mapping
- demonstrated experience and deep understanding of SEO and website accessibility criteria
- experience using Adobe technology including Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Analytics and Adobe Target is highly beneficial
- excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, negotiation, analytical and problem-solving skills.
To keep our community safe, please be aware of our COVID safety precautions which form our conditions of entry for all staff, students and visitors coming to campus.
Sponsorship / work rights for Australia
Please note: Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. For a continuing position, you must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or an Australian Permanent Resident.
Australian Temporary Residents currently employed at the University of Sydney may be considered for a fixed term contract for the length of their visa, depending on the requirements of the hiring area and the position.
Your employment is conditional upon the completion of all role required pre-employment or background checks in terms satisfactory to the University. Similarly, your ongoing employment is conditional upon the satisfactory maintenance of all relevant clearances and background check requirements. If you do not meet these conditions, the University may take any necessary step, including the termination of your employment.
At the University of Sydney, our shared values include diversity and inclusion and we strive to be a place where everyone can thrive. We are committed to creating a University community which reflects the wider community that we serve. We deliver on this commitment through our people and culture programs, as well as key strategies to increase participation and support the careers of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People, women, people living with a disability, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, and those who identify as LGBTIQ. We welcome applications from candidates from all backgrounds.
How to apply
Applications (including a cover letter, CV, and any additional supporting documentation) can be submitted via the Apply button at the top of the page.
If you are a current employee of the University or a contingent worker with access to Workday, please login into your Workday account and navigate to the Career icon on your Dashboard. Click on USYD Find Jobs and apply.
For a confidential discussion about the role, or if you require reasonable adjustment or support filling out this application, please contact Kristy Fairweather, Recruitment Operations, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright The University of Sydney
The University reserves the right not to proceed with any appointment.
Click to view the Position Description for this role.
Thursday 15 June 2023 11:59 PM