Enquiry Management Assistant
Our Excellent Benefits Package
At ENU, we offer a great working environment where we support ambition, recognise achievement, and offer other excellent benefits including:
- Hybrid working and flexible working opportunities
- Minimum of 36 days annual leave (including 10 fixed holidays)
- A generous pension scheme (employer contribution of 20.8%)
- Nationally agreed pay increases each year
- Various learning and development opportunities
- Discounted access to onsite and local gym facilities and a wide range of other staff discounts
For more information on our wide range of benefits, click here.
We’re looking for an Enquiry Management Assistant to join the Enquirer and Applicant Experience team on a full time, permanent basis at Edinburgh Napier University, ‘#1 Modern University in Scotland’. This is an exciting role with responsibility for supporting the team to plan and implement a range of marketing activities for conversion to support our ambitious targets for student recruitment.
With over 19,500 students and 1,700 staff, Edinburgh Napier University is a leading, modern university with a reputation and impact that stretches far beyond our shores. We are an inclusive University with strong links to industry and are clear that it is our 'applied' focus that sets us apart.
Based in Scotland’s vibrant capital city, we are an innovative, learner centric university with a modern and fresh outlook. We have an outstanding academic reputation for delivering the highest quality education and research, and we are committed to empower individuals, transform communities, build careers, and shape futures with an ethos built upon inclusivity, employability, and sustainability.
Based within the wider International Operations and Student Recruitment team, the Enquirer and Applicant Experience team undertakes work that is key to supporting the achievement of the university’s student recruitment targets. The team has strategic oversight of the systems used through the applicant journey, as well as responsibility for ensuring fantastic customer experience at all stages of enquiry and application. The two key areas this role will oversee is:
- Enquiry Management
- Conversion Marketing
The Enquiry Management Assistant will support the Enquiry Management function, utilising the team’s on-line system (Dynamics 365 CRM) and telephone to communicate with the University’s key audiences.
This role will primarily involve assisting undergraduate and postgraduate enquirers and their supporters in the University’s application and admissions processes. The work of this team is central to Edinburgh Napier’s student recruitment activity, through progressing enquirers to the next stage of their journey where possible.
Who We Are Looking For
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- A HNC or three Highers or equivalent experience.
- Experience in a customer service environment to include telephone and web/email enquiry handling from a range of people from different backgrounds and at different levels.
- Excellent customer service skills with good attention to detail and accuracy.
- Evidence the ability to develop effective working relationships and have strong interpersonal and organisational skills.
- High level of IT skills including a good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office packages
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to explore the world of university marketing and student recruitment!
If you would like to know more about this exciting opportunity, please click here to view the full profile.
Salary: £23,144 – £27,131.00 (Grade 3)
Closing date: 18 June 2023
Interview date: wc 3 July 2023
Edinburgh Napier is committed to creating an environment where everyone feels proud, confident, challenged and supported and are holders of Disability Confident, Carer Positive and Stonewall Diversity Champion status. Please see here for more information.