Our Excellent Benefits Package
At ENU, we offer a great working environment where we support ambition, recognise achievement, and offer other excellent benefits including:
- Hybrid working and flexible working opportunities
- Minimum of 36 days annual leave (including 10 fixed holidays)
- A generous pension scheme (employer contribution of 20.8%)
- Nationally agreed pay increases each year
- Various learning and development opportunities
- Discounted access to onsite and local gym facilities and a wide range of other staff discounts
For more information on our wide range of benefits, click here.
[EN]GAGE is home to our state of the art sport and fitness facility. It is open to members, students, staff and the public to provide an inclusive, fun and welcoming experience. Based in our Sighthill campus, [EN]GAGE offers a fitness suite featuring a range of equipment including resistance and cardio machines, treadmills and free weights, a performance area to help you achieve your strength and conditioning goals, fitness studios, a sports hall for badminton, basketball and much more. To find out more about the [EN]GAGE sport and fitness centre click here.
As an Administrator, you will be the first point of contact to all visitors and enquirers who contact the sports centre. Whether this is face-to-face, via the telephone or by e-mail, you will provide a customer friendly, professional and responsive service for all.
You will support the financial operation of [EN]gage by ensuring all sales invoices are processed in a timely and efficient manner. Liaising with Finance colleagues and all customers to ensure invoices are settled in due course and credit control activities are monitored and reported against to the [EN]gage management team.
You will be responsible for providing key information about the sports centre, this can range from general enquiries to giving information and promoting our memberships offers to booking customers into classes.
In addition, you will play a key part in supporting the team with any other administrative tasks needed; this will include monitoring and updating our social media accounts, photocopying, distribution of mail and any other ad hoc duties needed from the team.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for someone with proven customer service experience, with excellent communication skills, both oral and written, to join our team.
- Experience within a reception/office-based position in a customer focused environment
- Experience in cash handling
- Proven strong customer service skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience of using databases and customer booking systems
- Flexible approach to evening and weekend work
- A keen interest in sports/fitness
To know more about this exciting opportunity, please click here to view the role profile.
Salary: £23,144 - £27,131 (Grade 3)
Application closing date: 14 June 2023
Interview date: 23 June 2023
Edinburgh Napier is committed to creating an environment where everyone feels proud, confident, challenged and supported and are holders of Disability Confident, Carer Positive and Stonewall Diversity Champion status. Please see here for more information.