Assistant/Associate/Full Prof Oral Pathology (Pre-clinical)
- Terminal qualification in oral pathology (PhD or equivalent).
- Track record of experience in teaching undergraduate/postgraduate dental students
- Leadership experience in dental academia
- Established track record in research
- Supervision of postgraduate research students
- Specialist qualification in oral pathology following completion of a training program (Royal Colleges, American / Canadian Dip Board etc)
- Academic administrative experience
- Evidence of research funding
- Provide academic leadership in oral pathology teaching using contemporary approaches in undergraduate curricula such as problem-based learning/case-based learning
- Organisation and delivery of integrated oral pathology teaching to undergraduate dental students
- Teaching, training and research supervision of the postgraduate students
- Undertake high quality research in oral pathology capable of attracting research funding .