Assistant/Associate/Professor in Periodontology-Position 2
- Terminal specialist degree in periodontology (Arab Boards, MRD Royal Colleges, American Dip Board etc) in addition Masters and or Residency programme in the specialty.
- Terminal qualifications registrable for full specialist license with full privileges with DHP
- Leadership in clinical academia in periodontology
- Substantial teaching portfolio which shows innovation in clinical teaching of the specialty
- Established track record in research
- Supervision of residency, and /or Masters programmes
- Eligible to hold license with DHP for clinical practice of periodontology
- Strong clinician with considerable clinical portfolio at specialist level
- Academic administrative experience
- Provide leadership in clinical periodontology
- Organisation, delivery of the Perio programme to undergraduate dental students at Pre-clinical and Clinical level
- Teaching, research and clinical supervision of the postgraduate students when the graduate programmes are established (in strategic plan)
- Establish and progress high international quality research in clinical Periodontology.