Research Engineer (Electrochemical Hydrogen Storage)
Research Engineer position opening in the Department of Chemical and Bimolecular Engineering (CHBE) at National University of Singapore (NUS). The aim of the position is to develop in-depth understanding of the electrochemical hydrogen storage, and to design new and cost-effective electrocatalysts and reactors to achieve efficient Water/hydrogen to liquid fuels conversion. Extensive state-of-the-art infrastructures for materials synthesis and physical characterizations are established at the Department.
The research Engineer are required to help in guiding young students, visiting scholars, and assisting the establishment of larger research applications and facilitating initiatives with respect to sharing and developing infrastructure for electrocatalysis research within NUS.
- The applicants must hold a Master (or other equivalent degrees) in chemical engineering, chemistry, materials science or other relevant related field.
- Experience with electrocatalysis, or similar chemistries, is considered advantageous.
- Prior experience with material characterization techniques like SEM/EDS, TEM, STEM, XRD, XAS, XPS, FTIR, and Raman will also be highly considered.
- Since cross disciplinary work is essential for the success of this project, it is considered positive if the candidate can demonstrate experience in similar work environments.
- Good written and spoken communication.
- Open to fixed term contract.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department : Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 20112