Research Fellow, Nanocatalysis
We are looking for passionate and self-motivated postdoctoral research fellows to join our multidisciplinary team to work on the development of novel nanocatalysts and in situ investigation of the structure-property relationship. The successful candidate will be expected to collaborate with a group of researchers from various disciplines and also assist the principal investigator in guiding junior researchers and graduate students as well as in managing project and laboratory.
- PhD degree in materials, chemistry, chemical engineering, physics, environmental engineering, or any other related fields.
- Published in reputable international journals.
- Responsible and able to work independently.
- Good written and spoken communication.
- Good team player across multiple disciplines.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department : Materials Science and Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 20577