Research Engineer (Electrochemical CO2 reduction)
Research Engineer position in the Department of Chemical and Bimolecular Engineering at National University of Singapore (NUS). The aim of this position is to develop in-depth understanding of the electrochemical CO2 reduction, and to design new and cost-effective electrocatalysts and reactors to achieve efficient CO2 conversion to liquid fuels conversion. Extensive state-of-the-art infrastructures for materials synthesis and physical characterizations are established at the Department.
The research engineer is required to help in guiding students, visiting scholars, and assisting the establishment of larger research applications and facilitating initiatives with respect to sharing and developing infrastructure for electrocatalysis research within NUS.
- Possess at least a Master degree (or other equivalent degrees) in chemical engineering, chemistry, materials science or other relevant related field.
- Experience with electrocatalysis, or similar chemistries, is considered advantageous. Experience with material characterization techniques like SEM/EDS, TEM, STEM, XRD, XAS, XPS, FTIR, and Raman will also be highly considered.
- Since cross disciplinary work is essential for the success of this project, it is considered positive if the candidate can demonstrate experience in similar work environment.
- Good written and spoken communication.
- Open to fixed term contract.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department : Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 20113