Research Assistant (IJRE)
- Handles queries regarding submitted manuscripts through journal email and online system and answers questions from authors, readers, and reviewers.
- Handles internal and external reviewing process through the preparation of manuscripts according to the journal publication guidelines.
- Performs quality checks on accepted manuscripts and prepares them for publishing.
- Collaborates with the editorial board to facilitate the handling of the manuscripts, solicits reviewers, and generates decision letters s.
- Manages manuscript files of different formats (such as word and PDF) for final publishing and has excellent command of MS Word and Adobe InDesign or Adobe Photoshop.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Master's in Education or higher
Master's in education
Division College of Education - (CEDU)
Department As.Dean for Research&Grad.Std.-CEDU
Job Close Date 30-06-2023
Job Category Academic - Research Assistant