Research Fellow (Education Technology)
The successful candidates will contribute to research activities related to developing an intelligent adaptive learning approach for improving professional upskilling of construction project managers.
The candidates shall work under the supervision of the Principal Investigator (PI) to conduct academic research and/ or administrative work. Specific job activities may include:
- Conduct literature review on topics related to the project;
- Design research studies related to personalised/ adaptive learning and professional upskilling;
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data via questionnaire surveys, quizzes, assignments, interviews, focus group discussions, and learning management system.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative analyses; and
- Write research papers, reports and proposals.
- A PhD within the fields of education, education technology, adult learning, psychology, or related field;
- Willing to learn, independent, leadership qualities, team player, and responsible; and
- Strong English writing and communication skills.
Candidates with the following will be preferred (not compulsory):
- Prior experience with education technology research;
- Publications in peer‐reviewed journals;
- Work experience in project management, construction or related industry.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department : The Built Environment
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 20440