Research Engineer(Environmental/Civil/Chemical Engineering)
The Research Engineer shall conduct experiments on lab-scale and pilot-scale studies of the related process for seawater treatment. The successful candidate for this position should be experienced in handling seawater samples, and possesses the necessary skills for performing physicochemical analyses of the samples from the studies. Prior experience in electrochemical treatment process would be an advantage.
- Applicants should have a Bachelor degree in Environmental, Civil or Chemical Engineering with relevant background knowledge to the research topics as described above.
- Knowledge on the research topics as described above.
- Ability to learn quickly and apply newly acquired knowledge.
- Effective communication skills and experience in collaborative projects and inter-group communication.
- Ability to write and converse well in English
- Good organisational skills and adaptability.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: NUS Environmental Research Institute