Manager (Office of the President)
Office of the President
We are seeking an Senior Executive / Assistant Manager to provide comprehensive support to the Chief of Staff to set up and manage the daily operations of the Chief of Staff function. The successful candidate will have strong organizational and communication skills, a proactive approach to problem-solving, and the ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Perform research and analysis to present findings in the form of presentation decks, spreadsheets and reports to support project, meeting needs and decision-making by the Chief of Staff.
- Coordinate and manage special projects and initiatives as directed by the Chief of Staff.
- Prepare the regular progress update and relevant reports including budgetary statements to internal and external stakeholders to ensure the smooth running of the office.
- Assist with the planning and execution of high-level meetings, events, and other initiatives led by the Chief of Staff.
- Serve as a liaison between the Chief of Staff and internal and external stakeholders, including senior executives, board members, and external partners.
- Collaborate with other members of the executive team to ensure effective communication and coordination of priorities.
- Provide executive and secretariat support to the Chief of Staff, including minutes writing, preparing documents, reports and tracking performance indicators.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience.
- 5 years of experience in a high-level executive support role or corporate planning role.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and handle multiple deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact effectively with a range of stakeholders.
- Proven ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion.
- Resourceful, proactive and strong attention to detail and accuracy in work.