KU is seeking a highly motivated Research Associate to work on Designing a blockchain-based reputation management platform for trust and reputation that interfaces with a decentralized system. The platform will utilize smart contracts to store and update the reputations for the members of the system to verify shared reputation values. In addition, the candidate will work on modeling and simulating the proposed platform to evaluate its performance.
As part of the project, the researcher will have access to state-of-the-art research equipment and facilities at the C2PS and will get an opportunity to work alongside researchers and graduate students from various backgrounds as part of a wider team.
- Experience in Blockchain development.
- Experience in different type of Machine learning.
- Adhere to the University's information security and confidentiality policies and procedures, and report breaches or other security risks accordingly
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the Line Manager
- Masters from a reputable university in ECE/computer science or related discipline
- Experience of undertaking assigned research tasks and starting to manage own workload
- Contributing to scientific papers and academic journal articles where possible acting as lead/ corresponding author
- A willingness to contribute to a collaborative and supportive team culture
- Excellent English language communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to function as part of a team working on multiple tasks with competing demands and deadlines
- Well-developed reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Masters gained from and/or experience working in a top 200 QS or THE ranked University
- At least 2 year of increasingly accountable relevant experience as a researcher in academia or in industry
- At least 1 lead author publication in a Q1 journal in the relevant field
- Experience contributing to high impact publications in top 10% journals in the relevant field
Should you require further assistance or if you face any issue with the online application, please feel to contact the Recruitment Team (email@example.com).
Primary Location: Abu Dhabi UAE
Job: Research Associate
Job Type: Full-time
Job Level: Day Job