Research Fellow, Sim Opt Decarbonisation
We have an opening position for a Research Fellow in the area of simulation modelling and optimization. The emphasis will be on metamodeling for computer simulations and algorithmic development for simulation optimization. Knowledge of Gaussian Process (GP) models and Bayesian Optimization (BO) would be an advantage, but not a requirement. Experience with high dimensional data and machine learning techniques would also be a plus.
The successful candidate can look forward to projects in simulation modelling and optimization for decarbonization in:
1. Maritime shipping
2. Logistics and supply chain
3. Build Environment
We are considering applicants with strong analytical skills and programming knowledge.
Interested candidates should email their detailed curriculum vitae giving full details of research experience and list of publications to email@example.com with the subject heading “RF for Sim Opt”.
- Ph.D degree in Operations Research, Industrial Engineering, Statistics and Mathematics or a related science or engineering discipline.
- Strong background in analytical modeling, applied statistics and applied probability.
- Good scientific writing skills.
- Good programming skills in Python, C++, MATLAB.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department: Industrial Systems Engineering and Management
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID: 20066