Research Radiographer (Senior Research Radiographer)
The National University of Singapore invites applications for Radiographers in the Centre for Translational MR Research, Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine.
Purpose of the post
The successful candidate will be trained to perform independent MRI examinations on a wide range of body parts and to be familiar with different MR imaging techniques for research - primarily neuro related but also some body, musculoskeletal and MR spectroscopy research.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform MR imaging of on a range of body parts and MR techniques.
- Maintain MR Safety of all procedures happening at scanner site.
- Responsible for good housekeeping of the procedure rooms and work areas.
- To run regular quality assurance checks.
- To work with researchers to develop standardized scanning protocols for their studies and to work in accordance to safe work practices.
- Ensure proper archival of acquired data.
- Perform other administrative duties or ad-hoc quality departmental project/activities as assigned by the Director/Reporting Officer.
- Degree in Radiography/ Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography/ Degree in medical imaging
- Valid registration with Allied Health Professions Council (AHPC)
- At least one year of clinical experience in radiography is preferred
- BCLS + AED trained
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
Remuneration will be commensurate with the candidate’s qualifications and experience. The review starts in September 2022 and will continue until the position is filled.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine
Department : Dean's Office (Medicine)
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 12809