Research Assistant (UI / UX Design)
Applications are invited for the following full-time position in the Saw Swee Hock School of Public Health within the Telehealth Core:
Research Assistant (UI/UX Design)
At the Telehealth Core we leverage technology & design to accelerate research and improve outcomes in behavioural health & chronic diseases. We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated individual to develop interventions for care at the end-of-life, and a strong interest in research and digital projects. You will join a thriving research team and contribute to impactful research in serious illness and digital interventions.
If you are seeking purpose and impact in your career, we may be the right team for you. We are looking for a Research Assistant (UI/UX Design) to create engaging and thought-provoking interfaces. In this role, you will lead the design of user-friendly interfaces for improving the decision-making capabilities of patients and their caregivers.
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary teams to define and implement innovative solutions for interactive design, visuals, and user experience.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Support user research.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Proven mobile first UI/UX design experience with a strong portfolio in mobile or web design.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and site maps.
- Experience in Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD, Figma or other visual design and wireframing tools.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Degree in visual design, interaction design, or related.
Good to have but not required:
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Experience with interaction design and research.
We are a research group and service core that develops eHealth projects. Our mission to create patient-centered technologies for great health and wellness outcomes. We believe innovation and impact are driven by great user experiences. View our projects at https://medicine.nus.edu.sg/nuhscg/core-facilities/telehealth-core/about-us/
Recruitment is open immediately, and will continue until all positions are filled.
To apply, please send the following documents during application:
- Cover letter highlighting career goals and relevant experience
- Design Portolio
- Curriculum Vitae
For further enquiries, please contact Dr Foong Pin Sym at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Degree in visual design, interaction design, or related.
Contact list for further enquiries
Hiring Manager: [[Dr Foong Pin Sym]]
Hiring Manager Email: [[email@example.com]]