Research Fellow (Chemistry)
A Research Fellow position is available in the Department of Chemistry at the National University of Singapore, under Prof Loh Kian Ping.
The job scope is to carry out low temperature transport measurement/condensed matter device physics/spintronics
- PhD degree in Physics, Engineering or Physical Chemistry from a world class research institute or university
- Experience with
- clean room fabrication of nanodevices/electron beam lithography
- using physical property measurement system or Oxford Telastron system for low temperature transport measurement
- experience in fabricating spintronic devices
- Demonstrated publication track record in SCI journals in the relevant areas of two dimensional quantum materials, solid state physics and device fabrication
Interested applicants may send your resume to Prof Loh Kian Ping at email@example.com
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Chemistry
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 18516