Research Associate, Population Health Metrics and Analytics
Applications are invited for the following full-time position in the Saw Swee Hock School of Public Health:
Research Associate (Population Health Metrics and Analytics)
We are looking for a full-time Research Associate with relevant experience in conducting systematic reviews and meta-analysis on diverse areas in Public Health (e.g., Epidemiology, Health Services Research, Population Health). You will be working within the team under Associate Professor Mary Chong and Senior Research Fellow, Dr. Chia Airu.
The position is a 1-year contract in the first instance and to be extended with good performance.
- Develop search strategy and conduct literature searches in electronic databases
- Perform data extraction and study quality assessment
- Evaluation and summarising of research findings
- Conduct meta-analysis and synthesizing evidence
- Write papers and publish findings in peer-reviewed journals
- Prepare protocols, reports, and presentation slides
- Provide administrative support to research projects
- Supervise junior staff, students, or interns
Applicants should include a brief statement of interest, CV, list of publications (if applicable) and the names and email details of 2 referees who may be contacted immediately if shortlisted.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Master’s degree (for Research Associate) in Public Health, Epidemiology, Biological or Health Sciences, Social sciences, or equivalent
- Proficient in statistical analysis (Stata preferred)
- Proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral)
- Strong numeric skills with attention to detail and accuracy
- Good organizational and data management skills
- Candidates who have conducted or published systematic reviews are preferred
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: Saw Swee Hock School of Public Health
Department : Saw Swee Hock School of Public Health
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 19507