Post Doctoral Fellow
- To conduct high quality research and publish in top quality journal and prestigious conferences, thereby contributing to the academic and research mission of the University.
- The Postdoctoral Fellow will acquire the varied skills necessary to advance their career with guidance from the faculty supervisor. These skills include, but are not limited to, the ability to present research plans and findings in a convincing style both in oral and written modes of communication, the ability to understand research group management and supervision of others, the ability to establish contacts and network with colleagues pursuing a similar research agenda, and the ability to follow and accomplish project deliverables.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
The candidate will be working on specific tasks related to Cyber Security-based project
The core responsibilities of the candidate will include:
- Study and review the relevant state-of-the-art
- Handle project’s data acquisition, pre-processing and fusion
- Designing and deploying distributed Artificial Intelligence-Machine Learning (AI-ML) pipelines for prediction
- Effectively collaborate within the KU and external collaborators to achieve project deliverables within prescribed timelines.
- Publish high-quality journal and international conference papers based on the obtained research results.
The general responsibilities include:
- Participates in scientific research as part of a team. The candidate will be responsible for the execution of the research deliverables, reporting and interpretation of research findings, maintaining of research records and compliance with KU policies and procedures.
- Regularly meetings with the project principal investigator and the international collaborators to communicate and discuss research output and progress.
- Publish research results in top journals in the field in a timely manner.
- Contributes to the overall activities of the research team and the Center.
- Undertake a limited amount of teaching or training in related subjects.
- Performs other duties as and when assigned by the project’s advisor.
Qualifications & Experience
PhD Degree related to Electrical and Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Cyber Security, or other
To include one or more of the following areas:
- Research experience in the field of computer science
- Experience in python and application development
- Experience in machine learning and artificial intelligence algorithms
- Excellent writing and communication skills
Should you require further assistance or if you face any issue with the online application, please feel to contact the Recruitment Team (email@example.com).
Primary Location: Abu Dhabi UAE
Job: Post-Doctoral Fellow
Job Type: Full-time
Job Level: Day Job