School Support Administrator
Role: School Support Administrator – Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £11,572 - £13,965 per annum plus nationally agreed pay increases each year
Hours: 2.5 days (18.13 hours) per week, Monday-Wednesday (hybrid working opportunities available)
Location: Sighthill Campus, Edinburgh (click here for more information on our Sighthill Campus)
Why Edinburgh Napier University?
Edinburgh Napier University is a place buzzing with people who continually work to recognise everyone’s potential.
Our people are at the heart of what we do, and we are proud to be the #1 Modern University in Scotland because we truly believe that we can make a difference, by nurturing and encouraging you to reach beyond what you know and helping you to get to where you want to be.
We’re here to support big dreams and bright ideas. We’re here to provide education, support, resources, connections, advice, and bags of encouragement. We’re here to make a difference and we need your support in fulfilling that promise.
For more information about us and ENU Difference Makers, click here.
Our Excellent Benefits
At ENU, we offer a great working environment where we support ambition, recognise achievement, and offer other excellent benefits including:
- minimum of 36 days annual leave (including 10 fixed holidays at Easter and Christmas) and the option to purchase additional annual leave
- employer pension contributions of 20.8%
- a wide range of learning and development opportunities
- opportunity to join our staff inclusion and support networks (such as LGBT+, Women’s, BAMEish and many more)
- flexible discounts including shopping, restaurants, and other services, plus discounts on local and on-site gym facilities
- maternity, paternity, adoption and shared parental leave
- option to opt into private healthcare scheme
How will you help us make a difference as a School Support Administrator?
You will have the opportunity to develop your administration career and work alongside experienced administrators to help deliver and support our high-quality services that underpin the student experience from Induction through to Graduation and beyond.
Joining our Student Administration team who are responsible for the planning and delivery of major University online services and events such as Induction, Matriculation, Timetabling Services, Examinations, and the University Graduation Ceremonies.
You will have the opportunity to showcase, develop and further your skills in administration such as proving key external organisations with student and alumni student data that supports our students with University life and beyond.
You will be able to be a part of key events in the student journey and play an important role in ensuring the smooth running of these events such as Matriculation, Exams and Graduation.
Please note you may need to work across all three of our Campuses when required.
To find out more, please view the full job description by clicking here.
What we will need from you
- Experience of working with Finance and Administration
- Comfortable and proficient in using excel, work and outlook
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organised and able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Flexible approach to work including the ability to work well within a team and support where required.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you
Application closing date: 7th June
Interview date: 22nd June
Please note, interviews will take place in person at our Sighthill Campus where possible. You can find information on our Sighthill Campus and how to get there here.
If you have any questions, reach out to the Talent & Resourcing Team at email@example.com. Please put the role title ‘School Support Administrator’ in the subject line.
Edinburgh Napier is committed to creating an environment where everyone feels proud, confident, challenged, and supported and are holders of Disability Confident, Carer Positive and Stonewall Diversity Champion status. Please see here for more information.