Research Associate (Video-Language Intelligence)
A Research Associate position is available in the research group of Asst Prof Mike Z. Shou, at the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, National University of Singapore (NUS).
The Research Associate will work closely with the Principal Investigator (PI) on one or more research projects about vision-language.
The successful candidate will contribute to:
- To prepare and meet the project deliveries and milestones.
- Conduct research on vision-language including model design, implementation, evaluation, system development
- Paper writing and presentation
- Possess a Master's degree or above in electrical engineering, computer science or related fields with at least 2 years’ relevant work experience
- Strong first-author publication records (>=2) in top-tier AI conferences like CVPR, ICCV, ECCV, NeurIPS, AAAI, ICLR, IJCAI.
- Research experiences on vision-language modeling
- Strong programming skills in using Deep Learning tools like PyTorch and GPU clusters.
- Good written and verbal communications.
- Open to Fixed Term Contract
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department : Electrical and Computer Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 20353