Research Assistant, Video Packet Analytics
Job responsibilities would include the development of packet analysis software, conducting experiments, and documenting the research.
The potential candidate should possess experience or interest in the following areas:
- At least a bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
- Familiarity with computer networking at the network layer
- Familiarity with machine learning techniques
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of video compression and video streaming standards would be a plus.
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: School of Computing
Department : Department of Computer Science
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 18259