Specialist Administration and Document Control
Specialist, Administration & Document Control is responsible to implement and administer document management systems and related procedures for the office of President that allow organizations to capture, store, retrieve, share, and destroy electronic records and documents.
They also conduct needs assessments to identify document management requirements of departments or end users.
Define normal standards and workflows for document management
- Create templates for document control and retrieval for department use.
- Undertake document classification, sorting, filing, archiving, and retrieval of documents in accordance with the eatablished document indexing and filing system
- Administer the collection, authorizing, publication, storage and retrieval of documents
- Manage the flow of documentation within the organization.
- Consult with end users regarding problems in accessing electronic content.
- Monitor regulatory activity to maintain compliance with records and document management laws.
- Assist in determining document management policies to facilitate efficient, legal, and secure access to electronic content.
- Implement electronic document processing, retrieval, and distribution systems in collaboration with other information technology specialists.
- Administer document and system access rights and revision control to ensure security of system and integrity of master documents.
- Develop or configure document management system features, such as user interfaces, access profiles, and document workflow procedures.
- Review and summarize miscellaneous reports and documents; preparing background documents as necessary
- Effectively design, maintain and update filing system
- Ensure protection, security and confidentiality of all files, records and reports
- Prioritize, channelize, and facilitate communication from other business units
- Maintain confidentiality around sensitive information and terms of agreement.
- Prepare ad-hoc reports on projects as needed.
- Provide Administration support for the Office and assist with overflow work from within units and taskes for the office as needed.
- Adhere to the University's information security and confidentiality policies and procedures, and report breaches or other security risks accordingly
- Coordinate with other departments to facilitate the accomplishment of tasks and responsibilities, as and when needed
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the Line Manager
Required Qualifications :
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Expats: A minimum of 5-7 years of relevant experience.
- UAE Nationals: (0) Experience requirement with good potential to perform assigned duties.
Should you require further assistance or if you face any issue with the online application, please feel to contact the Recruitment Team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Primary Location: Abu Dhabi UAE
Job Type: Full-time