- 1 year contract
Centre for Continuing & Professional Education
Be part of the marketing team to implement marketing strategies and generate organic marketing content for publishing across relevant channels (LinkedIn and Facebook) to effectively keep interests of our audience.
- Generate 2-3 organic contents per week to publish on CCPE’s social channels
- Assist in digital marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. workshops/ events photo taking, photo editing, craft write up for social media and direct mail).
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks (e.g. get quotation and liase with vendors, raise internal paper bag request, update gift tracking form, etc).
- Help collate/distribute marketing kits for stakeholders (e.g. contact Student Recruitment department to collect brochures, get ready marketing kits before external visitors arrive, etc)
- Creative and passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software.
- Current enrolment in a related BS degree, preferable current PT/FT marketing students.