Student Information System Officer
Maintenance of Student Information Systems:
- Maintain student data in Student Data System and other comprehensive student databases
- Collect and balance attendance data for use in establishing and preparing lists, master lists/logs, on‐ line documents, and other necessary and related materials
- Organize material for efficient reporting and retrieval, perform backup for related databases
- Create templates including forms, procedures, and reports
- Maintain an inventory of reports, including report cycle, purpose and intended audience.
- Support in analyzing business needs, recommend development of additional reports and participate in their design and testing.
- Ensure that the semester census report and other standard reports are produced in an accurate and timely manner
- Assist in developing and testing of new reports, ensure compliance with government regulations with regard to reporting.
- Assist in establishing and maintaining a variety of file systems
- Provide information to Registrar regarding student enrollment, notifies teachers regarding student grade status
- Create student attendance reports, monitor absence logs, assist other personnel as necessary
- Assist in developing and executing a schedule of routinely published reports to ensure timely submission to end users.
- Support the Assistant Registrar by liaising with the Records function under the Registrar to collect and validate required data, as needed, and ensure timely reporting.
- Work on special projects as requested by the academic departments.
- Adhere to the University's information security and confidentiality policies and procedures, and report breaches or other security risks accordingly
- Coordinate with other departments to facilitate the accomplishment of tasks and responsibilities, as and when needed
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the Line Manager
- A Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- Expats: A minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
- UAE Nationals: A minimum of 0‐1 year of relevant experience
Should you require further assistance or if you face any issue with the online application, please feel to contact the Recruitment Team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Primary Location: Khalifa University - Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job Type: Full-time