Faculty Positions in Department of Engineering Science
The Department of Engineering Science at NCKU invites applications for tenure-track faculty positions at all professional levels. Our department, established in 1965, is the first multidisciplinary department in Taiwan and our programs have been ranked consistently among the best engineering departments in the world. We seek to attract exceptional candidates with interests and expertise in the areas of Advanced materials and Solid Mechanics; but preference will be given to candidates whose research lies on one of the following areas: solid mechanics, computational mechanics, smart manufacturing, wave propagation or metamaterials. Candidates must hold an earned Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering Science, Physics or a related field by the beginning of employment.
Applicants should send the following items:
- A curriculum vitae, a research statement, and a teaching statement.
- Three reference letters
- A copy of doctoral degree certificate
- A copy of academic transcripts (both undergraduate and graduate studies are needed)
- Five selected publications.
- Others (e.g. patent, award, etc.)
Applications must be received by May. 31, 2023 by mail at the address below:
Prof. Chi-Hua Yu
Department of Engineering Science
National Cheng Kung University
No.1, University Road, Tainan City 701
More searches like this
- Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering Academic Posts jobs in Taiwan
- Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering Professors / Chairs jobs in Taiwan
- Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering Principal / Senior Lecturers / Associate Professors jobs in Taiwan
- Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in Taiwan