Research Engineer (Machine Learning in Chemical Engineering) 1
- The Research Engineer will work closely with the Principal Investigator, Dr. WU Zhe, on several research projects of using machine learning in chemical engineering problems
- The Research Engineer will help to develop machine learning models using high-throughput experiment data
For Research Engineer Position:
- A Bachelor degree in a relevant area, e.g., Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Control Engineering, Computer Science;
- Experienced in machine learning, optimization and programming languages (e.g., python, Matlab, C++, etc)
- Any experience with 1) highthroughput experimentation, 2) photoelectrocatalysis, 3) machine learning in material discovery is a plus
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department : Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 18360