Student Records Officer
- Enter the Admissions data and prepare new student files in line with Registrar policies and procedures.
- Maintain an accurate, central record of information relating to students including personal details, attendance, identification and qualifications documentation, correspondence etc and any changes to registration details.
- Collect, record and maintain all student academic records e.g. grades, registration data, transcripts, mid‐term verification and references in collaboration with faculty and staff.
- Enter data in a timely and accurate manner, review records to identify data anomalies and ensure the quality control of the Student data.
- Update changes, modifications, and amendments to data in the system.
- Carry out data cleaning in preparation for enrollment reporting each semester.
- Support other members of staff, particularly the Senior Registrar, to identify and resolve any systematic data problems.
- Facilitate the production of scheduled and ad hoc reports by providing timely and accurate data.
- Provide advice to users on related matters and respond to user queries and concerns.
- Maintain accurate record of classrooms and facilities.
- Ensure that all University records and information handling comply with local legislation and international best practice
- Adhere to the University's information security and confidentiality policies and procedures, and report breaches or other security risks accordingly
- Coordinate with other departments to facilitate the accomplishment of tasks and responsibilities, as and when needed
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the Line Manager
Qualifications & Experience Required Qualifications : A Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
Required Experience :
Expats: A minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
UAE Nationals: A minimum of 0‐1 year of relevant experience
Should you require further assistance or if you face any issue with the online application, please feel to contact the Recruitment Team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Primary Location: Abu Dhabi UAE
Job Type: Full-time