Research Fellow (Coastal Hydrodynamics)
The Research Fellow will be required to work on coastal hydrodynamics, such as wave-current interaction, sediment transport, wave-structure interaction which includes both laboratory experiments and numerical modelling with Computational Fluid Dynamics approach. The project will mainly focus on the rough surface structures and flexible structures in the coastal regions.
- Possess a PhD degree with research experience.
- Candidates with background in coastal engineering, hydrodynamics, wave-structure interaction are encouraged to apply.
- Strong written and spoken communication.
- Prior experience in published publication record would be advantageous.
- Open to fixed-term contract.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department : Civil and Environmental Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 19758