Research Assistant, Centre for Sleep and Cognition
The Centre for Sleep and Cognition is a dynamic and multidisciplinary research team that studies the effects of sleep and sleep deprivation on cognition. We utilize a variety of wearable-based devices, smartphones, questionnaires and computer-based behavioral tests to collect large-scale, multi-sensor data streams. The research assistant will join a dynamic and multidisciplinary team conducting translational research with important implications for health and wellness.
Participant recruitment and briefing, Project administration, Data collection, monitoring and analysis. Data collection may involve occasional evening and weekend shifts.
For more information, please visit our website: http://www.cogneuro-lab.org/
Please note that we minimally require a two-year commitment; this may be extended depending on project needs and performance of the candidate.
- Applicants should have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in psychology, neuroscience, engineering, or a related discipline.
- Good communication skills, comfortable interacting with research participants.
- Able to work as part of a team, multi-task and pay attention to detail.
- Relevant research experience, knowledge of statistics, and familiarity with programming languages (e.g. R/Python/Matlab/SQL) are highly desirable.
- Prior experience or interest in the use of consumer wearables to transform health and wellness is a plus, but candidates with no experience are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply:
Candidates should send their resume/curriculum vitae to Dr. Ju Lynn Ong at firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine
Department : Dean's Office (Medicine)
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 20031