Adjunct Professor, Asian Institute of Digital Finance
About the Asian Institute of Digital Finance (AIDF)
The Asian Institute of Digital Finance (AIDF) is a university-level institute in the National University of Singapore (NUS), jointly founded by The Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS), the National Research Foundation (NRF) and NUS. AIDF aspires to be a thought leader, a FinTech knowledge hub, and an experimental site for developing digital financial technologies as well as for nurturing current and future FinTech researchers and practitioners in Asia.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Co-supervise PhD students in their research on FinTech.
- Provide guidance and support to PhD candidates on research methodology, data analysis, and interpretation of findings.
- Review and provide feedback on research proposals and papers submitted by PhD students.
- Work collaboratively with the primary supervisor to ensure that the research projects are aligned with the department's research agenda and strategic priorities.
- Contribute to the development of a strong research culture within the institute by participating in seminars, conferences, and other academic events.
- Collaborate with other faculty members and researchers within and outside the institute to advance research in fintech.
- PhD in a related field, such as finance, economics, computer science or mathematics.
- Strong research background in fintech, demonstrated through involvements and leadership in relevant research projects.
- Experience in co-supervising PhD students or mentoring junior researchers.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other faculty members and researchers.
- Strong commitment to academic excellence and research ethics.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: Asian Institute of Digital Finance
Department : FinTech Research
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 20032