Executive, Financial Aid
The Financial Aid Department (FA) administers matters pertaining to the application of scholarships, sponsorships and financial aid. In addition, the department provides advisory to prospective and existing students who are applying for scholarships, sponsorships and financial aid. In this role, the incumbent will facilitate the processing and award of scholarships, sponsorships and financial aid schemes.
- Timely processing of application forms
- Address students' queries
- Ensure proper filing of documents
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Degree with at least 1 year of relevant working experience, preferably in customer service/administration. Applicants with no prior relevant experiences may be considered for the position.
- PC-literate, with Microsoft Office skills
- Positive attitude
- Able to work independently and has initiative
- Bilingual with good command of written and spoken English
- Customer service-oriented
- Able to multi-task