Assistant/Associate/Full Professor in Electrical Engineering
About the Department:
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Department of Electrical Engineering at New Uzbekistan University, a dynamic and fast-growing department, to contribute your talent to further development. The department covers the Mechanical, Chemical & Materials, and Electrical fields.
The Department of Electrical Engineering has strong links with the corresponding departments of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), and the Technical University of Munich (TUM). Its close involvement with local and international institutions and industries ensures high-quality teaching and research in relevant professional fields.
Requirements from candidates:
- Ph.D. degree from a reputed University in Electrical Engineering or a closely related ﬁeld;
- At least 1 year of teaching and research experience for the position of Assistant professor;
- At least 3 years of teaching and research experience as an assistant professor for the position of Associate Professor;
- At least 5 years of teaching and research experience as an assistant/associate professor for the position of Full Professor;
- Experience in the development and review of the program curriculum is preferred for the position of Full Professor;
Your Remuneration, Benefits, and Support:
The successful candidate will be offered a fixed-term contract for up to 3 years, which may be extended by mutual agreement. We are committed to providing competitive employment packages while supporting the well-being of our staff to help them reach their full potential. We offer an international highly competitive salary package and you will have a range of benefits and entitlements, including accommodation allowance, insurance, home flight, relocation support, and paid annual and sick leave. You will be offered a wider range of support from our strategic partners MIT and TUM those opportunities based on the eligibility of the applicant.
About New Uzbekistan University (NUU):
New Uzbekistan University is the ﬁrst public autonomous university in Uzbekistan, located in Tashkent, the capital of Uzbekistan. New Uzbekistan University has been founded in 2021 by the initiative of the President of Uzbekistan Mr. Shavkat Mirziyoyev in the same line with the development of presidential educational institutions.
New Uzbekistan University aims to beneﬁt society through excellence in science, research, and education. Our university educates the next generation of leaders of Uzbekistan in engineering, industrial and public administration, and various ﬁelds of economy and society. Core features of New Uzbekistan University University include academic freedom and internationally recruited faculty; English as the main language of instruction and research; entirely merit-based admission and distribution of scholarships based on the academic progress of students; and integrated teaching and research starting at the undergraduate level. Currently, we have five undergraduate schools:
- School of Engineering (Departments Mechanical, Chemical, and Electrical)
- School of Computing (Departments Software Engineering, Cyber Security, AI & Robotics)
- School of Math & Natural Sciences (Departments Applied Mathematics, Economics & Data Science)
- School of Management (Department Industrial Management, MBA)
New Uzbekistan University is located in the capital city of Tashkent, Uzbekistan. The city boasts its cultural diversity and cosmopolitan lifestyle. Uzbekistan is one of the safest countries in the world with comfortable standards of living and a reputation for excellent hospitality. Uzbekistan is quickly developing and finding its place on the world stage with one of the fastest-growing economies in the world and transformation in practically every business sector. NUU enjoys partnerships with the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Technical University of Munich (TUM), Sejong University, and Times Higher Education (THE) to bring international standards of education and research to the University.
More searches like this
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering Academic Posts jobs in Uzbekistan
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering Professors / Chairs jobs in Uzbekistan
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering Readers / Senior Research Fellows jobs in Uzbekistan
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering Principal / Senior Lecturers / Associate Professors jobs in Uzbekistan
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in Uzbekistan