Research Engineer / Fellow, Ship Hydrodynamics Modeling
As a University of Applied Learning, SIT works closely with industry in our research pursuits. Our research staff will have the opportunity to be equipped with applied research skill sets that are relevant to industry demands while working on research projects in SIT.
The Candidate will be working on engine-vessel physics-based modelling and algorithm development.
- Ship hydrodynamics modeling and simulations using OpenFOAM.
- Development of coupled engine-vessel CFD models and simulations in a realistic ocean environment.
- Carbon emission calculation under various operational conditions using the CFD model.
- Any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Have a Bachelor degree
- Experience in CFD simulations for ship hydrodynamics
- Experience in using OpenFOAM