Executive Assistant, Associate Vice President Office (Education and CUHK Affairs)
- Shenzhen, China
- 31 Mar 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 30 Apr 2023
- Contract Type
- Fixed Term
- Full Time
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinating and managing the Nobel Class;
- Assisting with Nobel Class admissions;
- Assisting with the coordination of the internal and external affairs of the office;
- Undertaking other assignment requested by the officer.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A Bachelor degree;
- Excellent writing skills in both English and Chinese;
- Ability and initiative to work independently when required.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send full curriculum vitae together with copies of qualification documents, and at least three references by email to: email@example.com.