Executive Assistant (Scientific Research), School of Humanities and Social Science
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting in the administrative work to academic staffs in applying and organizing research programmes;
- Providing assistance in issues related to research programmes;
- Integrating various research resources from the national, provincial and local levels;
- Document filing, organizing and maintaining;
- Keeping liaison with the academics and Research Administration Office from University;
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree or above;
- At least 1-year post-qualification administrative or relevant experience, preferably with experience on academic and teaching support in tertiary institutions;
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Strong communication and management skills;
- Capability for working independently when required and as part of an integrated team in a fast-paced environment.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send full curriculum vitae together with copies of qualification documents, and at least three references by email to: email@example.com