Executive Officer (Student Affairs), School of Medicine
- Shenzhen, China
- 31 Mar 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 30 Apr 2023
- Job Type
- Professional Services, Administrative, Student Services
- Contract Type
- Fixed Term
- Full Time
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Student support, including student counseling, mentorship arrangements, and student records, etc.;
- Organizing and supporting student activities;
- Office administration;
- Other assignments assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree or above, more than 3 years of working experience;
- Relevant working experience, preferably at tertiary education institutions;
- An excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Strong communication, problem solving and task-management skills; A strong sense of responsibility and initiative;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ, and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send full curriculum vitae together with copies of qualification documents, and at least three references by email to: firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com