Executive Officer (Faculty Affairs), School of Music
- Shenzhen, China
- 31 Mar 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 30 Apr 2023
- Contract Type
- Fixed Term
- Full Time
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting in the faculty affairs work for leader, liaison with different professional faculty members and other departments;
- Assisting in leader in the formulation and improvement of documents related to faculty management;
- Responsible for all kinds of faculty official documents and work reports;
- Undertaking other assignments assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor degree or above;
- An excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese, communication and coordination skills, good comprehensive writing skills, and a great affinity;
- At least 3 years relevant experiences, be familiar with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send full curriculum vitae together with copies of qualification documents, and at least three references by email to: email@example.com