Lead Nurture and Conversion Co-ordinator
- UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
- Camperdown, Australia
- $100,032 - $108,979 + 17% superannuation
- 31 Mar 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 10 Apr 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Full time, continuing position as Lead Nurture and Conversion Co-ordinator
- Opportunity for a direct communications expert to write, create and implement audience-driven email and SMS communications to prospective domestic and international students
- Base Salary $100,032 - $108,979 + 17% superannuation
About the opportunity
The Lead Nurture and Conversion Coordinator will support the Manager, Lead Nurture and Conversion with the implementation of the Sydney Future Students lead nurture and conversion plan across international and domestic markets. Working with the Manager, and the Director, Faculty Partnerships and Recruitment Services and Senior Leadership team, the Coordinator will support the conceptualisation, planning, creation and implementation of a coherent and consistent direct email and SMS approach which provides an integrated journey from first enquiry to commencing enrolled student.
As a direct email and SMS communications specialist, the Lead Nurture and Conversion Coordinator will draw on their extensive direct communications experience to write, develop and distribute effective, audience-driven copy, including email and SMS communications. The Coordinator will lead on benchmarking, assessing and making recommendations to the Manager for the development and refinement of audience-driven direct communications that influence and successfully engage prospective students at all stages of their journey to studying at the University.
This dynamic role will see you combining your skills in direct email and SMS communications and student recruitment, including supporting customer journey mapping, email and SMS campaign execution, and working with campaign software to ensure prospective students receive effective information at the right time in their journey. You will work under the direction of the Manager and collaborate with key student recruitment stakeholders to support the development and delivery of an annual, large-scale direct communications plan and lead nurture and conversion schedule.
The University values courage and creativity; openness and engagement; inclusion and diversity; and respect and integrity. As such, we see the importance of recruiting talent aligned to these values and are looking for a Lead Nurture and Conversion Coordinator who can demonstrate:
- experience implementing lead nurture and conversion email and SMS campaigns, and experience working with CRM platforms and campaign software, including Campaign Monitor and Mailchimp
- direct email and SMS communications experience, and ability to write and develop effective copy for direct communications for a wide range of different audience segments
- excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to develop succinct, compelling email, SMS and phone script copy
- strong technical skills with experience that would support the optimisation of direct email and SMS communications campaigns to prospective students through automation, segmentation and personalisation
- planning and analysis skills together with the ability to work according to strict deadlines and manage various demands
- effective coordination skills and ability to work with a diverse group of key stakeholders on large and complex projects, and the ability to develop/cultivate productive relationships with external suppliers and consultants
- a comprehensive understanding of the prospective student life cycle, email and SMS communications planning and documentation, industry standards, benchmarking, policies, and methodologies.
To keep our community safe, please be aware of our COVID safety precautions which form our conditions of entry for all staff, students and visitors coming to campus.
Sponsorship / work rights for Australia
Please note: Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. For a continuing position, you must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or an Australian Permanent Resident.
Australian Temporary Residents currently employed at the University of Sydney may be considered for a fixed term contract for the length of their visa, depending on the requirements of the hiring area and the position.
Your employment is conditional upon the completion of all role required pre-employment or background checks in terms satisfactory to the University. Similarly, your ongoing employment is conditional upon the satisfactory maintenance of all relevant clearances and background check requirements. If you do not meet these conditions, the University may take any necessary step, including the termination of your employment.
At the University of Sydney, our shared values include diversity and inclusion and we strive to be a place where everyone can thrive. We are committed to creating a University community which reflects the wider community that we serve. We deliver on this commitment through our people and culture programs, as well as key strategies to increase participation and support the careers of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People, women, people living with a disability, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, and those who identify as LGBTIQ. We welcome applications from candidates from all backgrounds.
How to apply
Applications (including a cover letter, CV, and any additional supporting documentation) can be submitted via the Apply button at the top of the page.
For employees of the University or contingent workers, please login into your Workday account and navigate to the Career icon on your Dashboard. Click on USYD Find Jobs and apply.
For a confidential discussion about the role, or if you require reasonable adjustment or support filling out this application, please contact the HR Service Centre on +61 2 9351 2000 or Kristy Fairweather, Recruitment Operations by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
© The University of Sydney
The University reserves the right not to proceed with any appointment.
Click to view the Position Description for this role.
Monday 10 April 2023 11:59 PM