Research Fellow, Innovation and Technology Management
- NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE
- 31 Mar 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 30 Apr 2023
- Academic Discipline
- Business & Economics, Business & Management, Engineering & Technology, Computer Science, General Engineering, Social Sciences, Sociology
- Job Type
- Academic Posts, Research Fellowships
- Contract Type
- Full Time
An application for a research fellow position is welcome.
The selected candidate will work closely with the professor(s) at the Department of Industrial Systems Engineering and Management (ISEM), National University of Singapore (NUS) on cutting-edge research projects on innovation and technology management, business innovation and modelling such as those in the context of energy, environment and chemical industry.
- A Ph.D. degree in management/business, industrial systems engineering and management, policy, social science, computer science, or related fields is desired.
- Possesses good programming/coding skills such as SQL, Python and/or Java and be familiar with statistical packages like STATA or R (STATA preferred)
- Skill and experience with economic modelling and statistical analyses are essential.
- Familiarity with data mining and computation techniques, especially in the context of patents, publications, citations and networks is a plus.
- Prior experience as a graduate level researcher or post-doctorate in these related field is a plus.
- Prior experience working on research projects in an academic or industry setting is a plus.
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department : Industrial Systems Engineering and Management
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 18026