Research Fellow (Spintronics)
- NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE
- 30 Mar 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 29 Apr 2023
- Academic Discipline
- Engineering & Technology, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Physical Sciences, Physics & Astronomy
- Job Type
- Academic Posts, Research Fellowships
- Contract Type
- Fixed Term
- Full Time
The spin and energy lab at National University of Singapore invites applications for research fellow positions in spintronics. In this position, you will carry out experimental research on novel spintronic devices for memory and computing applications. If you are interested in this position, please send your CV with the publication list to Prof. Hyunsoo Yang (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Possess a recognized PhD degree in physics or nanoelectronics.
- 4-5 years of experience in experimental spintronics research.
- Experience in electrical transport measurements and thin film deposition/characterization.
- Open to fixed-term contract.
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department : Electrical and Computer Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 19069